Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update for Wednesday

Well a reply came from the local board of education. 3 companies were up for the contracts. I had ties to all three. The company who won the bid offered me a job. I have accepted the position. I praise God for the job and the chance to plant deeper roots in this location.

I have contacted some Christian Magazines in Australia about advertising to recruit tentmakers to come here. One of the companies I have ties with has strong ties to Australia. I have heard back for the The Trowel and Sword, which is a magazine tied to the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia.

I have been listening to John Piper on the links found on this page. I recommend listening to Desiring God Radio to those of you who have never heard him preach.

Blessings as always,

John Van Farowe

No comments: