Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One day - 150+ contacts

Well today I taught one private lesson with a kindergardener and his mom. Cherry and Kazumi also join this lesson. Then I handed out 100 flyers at the local elementary school 2 blocks from our home for the English School we have. We currently have about 70 students. While I did this Kazumi had a class with 6-8 1st graders. Then I walked back to the house and Kazumi and I taught a lesson together with about 7 preschoolers in it. Two of them came with their mothers for a trail lesson. The moms were very young in their early 20s and enjoyed watching the lesson. Now while I work on my blogs and stuff Kazumi is teaching a class with 4 junior high students in it. In total I would say we had brief contacts with about 150 people today.

Oh my non-christian brother-in-law stopped by today too. It is amazing when I look back on the day and think of all the contacts one day can bring. Pray that contacts will lead to deep relationships based on trust allowing for effective witness. While non of these contacts was based on direct evangelism we do pray for those opportunities. My father-in-law is in the hospital with cancer of the throat and we have given him some Christian books to read. We are praying for him to come to faith.

No comments: