Friday, February 29, 2008

Parents to arrive Next Week

Cherry and I have had a cold and that has stretched Kazumi a little. I scratched our car yesterday and need to have some touch paint done on it or it will get surface rust. I also got a response to an advertising inquiry with The Australian Presbyterian. It is the magazine of the Presbyterian Church of Australia. The denomination has about 55,000 members and is a member of the Reformed Ecumenical Council. It is my hope to coach individuals who could be part of a team here through the tentmaking process of becoming an Assistant Language Teacher.

My parents arrive next Monday. I will teach 2 classes in the morning and then off to Nagoya International Airport to meet them. It will be nice to see my parents and show them our lives here in Japan. I wish it was a little warmer while they are here. It will be in the 50s for high and our house does not have central heating so it is a little chilly. I am kind of done and will listen to a John Piper sermon now, I think.

No comments: