Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank you for your Prayers

About 3 weeks ago I asked for prayer concerning a coming meeting with an area school. I believed the meeting would turn into a contract negotiation and it did. In the meeting I was offered a job and pay was discussed. Thanks to God who bestows favor and honor and your prayers, they raised the pay rate twice in the meeting and it came in where I had hoped.

Well the deal needed to go to the board for approval and it did. They raised it another 15% above what was agreed upon in our meeting. This contract is for 10 to 13 hours of teaching a week in a part time status. This provides us a stable income and enough spare time to launch a ministry in the area.

Now I ask for wisdom in what to set up in the building in front of the station. The planning on this will be very difficult. Over Christmas break we will be choosing and putting in some carpet, in my uncle-in-law's building.

Kazumi's knees are doing better now that she using a desk instead of being on the floor Japanese style. I told her months ago that the way Japanese people sit on the floor would make her knees go bad. She did not believe me until she could not walk. Now we have more chairs and sofas than before. PTL. I am not a big fan of getting up from sitting on the floor.

No comments: