Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Vacation is Short in Japan

Well my summer vacation began July 25 and lasts until September. Yes that is about 5-6 weeks. Too short. I have a private student planning to attend high school in Australia who asked me to tutor her mornings, Kazumi and I are also preparing a property we have for sale; that and 2 weeks in America this August make summer vacation short. I was hoping to kick back but that is not happening. Continue to pray for us as we seek God's will.

We praise him for all the provision that he gives us. Kazumi and I talk about staying here or moving to a location for more preparation. At the beginning of our marriage we planned on not moving or taking ministry responsibilities until after a year of marriage. That plan has stayed in place though I have almost challenged it more than once. As of September, we will have been married a year. Marriage has changed my whole decision making process that is for sure, and for the better. PTL

No comments: